Category: CMS/Blog Management
Last Updated: 2021-11-20
About Drupal stack
Drupal is an open-source content management software (CMS). It is designed to make many of the websites and applications you use every day. It includes comprehensive content management features. It also allows to create new content types and import content from other sources. Drupal is scalable and has easy integration via REST, JSON, SOAP and other formats. Many Drupal users around the world have built a very robust and largest open-source community.
Key Features of Drupal Stack:
- Intuz has integrated Drupal with phpMyAdmin and webmin for file transfer and database
- SSL (Self Signed Certificate) for security purpose
- It has scripts to accomplish the password recovery and for managing snapshot, updates functionalities
- Drupal has the complete requirement of software to run your application smoothly
- Interactive themes available to reflect the style of your website
- Open-source content management system (CMS)
Drupal Paid Stack
Intuz Drupal Stack has apache, MySQL, php, and other scripts which makes you comfort using the AMI Stack.
Drupal Free AMI
Intuz Drupal is a pre-configured, ready to run image for running Drupal on Amazon EC2. It’s a robust content management system that can be used to build everything from personal websites to enterprise applications. There are many add-on modules and designs are available free of charge. It is available in multiple languages.
Included With Application
Launch pre-configured, Drupal AMI CMS stack & Cloud Formation to make your website scalable and beautiful
Need Support to install Drupal ?
Install Intuz’s efficient Drupal CMS applications which are secure and ready to run
You might be interested in
Explore variety of other exclusive stacks to launch and deploy your applications swiftly on AWS Marketplace
Let us know if there’s an opportunity for us to build something awesome together.