Category: CMS/Blog Management
Last Updated: 2023-11-06
Intuz offers quality user experience by making Joomla CMS AMI Stack, CloudFormation and Container on Amazon Web Services
About Joomla Stack
Joomla is a versatile and widely used open-source content management system for publishing web content. It is built on MVC web framework that can be used independently of the CMS that allows you to build powerful online applications. It is useful in building enterprise websites, small business websites, E-commerce, online reservations and many more. Intuz Joomla AMI will make these possible by making AMI with power-pack applications and integrations.
Key Features of Joomla AMI:
- Joomla is an open source content management system
- Integrated with PhpMyAdmin and Webmin for database and file transfer
- SSL (Self Self-Signed Certificate) for security purpose
- Includes scripts for password recovery, snapshot management
- Joomla also has secure URL access via HTTPS
- Joomla makes content creation easy by the inbuilt WYSIWYG editor that allows you to edit content without any knowledge of code
Joomla Paid Stack
Intuz Joomla AMI Stack is enabled with secure HTTPS, for database-phpMyAdmin, web-based system configuration tool - webmin, MySQL, apache, password recovery and snapshot management scripts to create seamless website-making process.
Joomla and phpMyAdmin Free AMI
Intuz Joomla is a pre-configured, ready to run image for running Joomla on Amazon EC2. It is a free and an open-source CMS solution for web content. It is built on model view ‘controller web application framework which can also be used independently used for the CMS.
Included With Application
Launch Joomla AMI on Amazon Web Services to manage web content easily and securely
Need Support to launch Joomla AMI?
Award-winning, flexible and scalable AMI Joomla to empower businesses
Let us know if there’s an opportunity for us to build something awesome together.