Category: Storage and Media Sharing
Last Updated: 2021-11-20
Intuz offers easy and secure access to data across many devices by serving ownCloud AMI solution on Amazon web Services
About ownCloud stack:
ownCloud is a free and open-source, self-hosted client server software for access and share files, contacts, calendars etc. It allows you to securely access and share the data from everywhere and any device. With ownCloud, you can have your own private repository and also you can access & sync your files, contacts, calendars & bookmarks across your devices.
Key Features of ownCloud Stack:
- OwnCloud gives access to all your files, contacts, calendars and bookmarks across all of your devices
- Intuz ownCloud is a pre-configured, ready to run image for running ownCloud on Amazon EC2
- Intuz ownCloud stack is integrated with phpMyAdmin and webmin with file transfer
- SSL integrated for improved security
- Includes scripts for password recovery, backup, snapshot, webmin and update management functionality
ownCloud Paid Stack
Intuz ownCloud AMI Stack has phpMyAdmin & webmin for database and file transfer, MySQL, ruby, apache and many other scripts. This stack is integrated with scripts for password recovery, back-up, snapshot and update management.
Included With Application
Launch ownCloud AMI on AWS for secure access and sharing of data across any devices
Need Support for ownCloud Stacks?
Make the use of trusted ownCloud stack content collaboration platform world wide
You might be interested in
Explore variety of other exclusive stacks to launch and deploy your applications swiftly on AWS Marketplace
Let us know if there’s an opportunity for us to build something awesome together.