Last Updated: 2023-05-17
Next-gen Discourse AMI to reinforce your chat and community forums on Amazon Web Services by Intuz
About Discourse Stack
Discourse Stack is an open source discussion platform that is built for the next decade of the Internet. You can use it as a mailing list, discussion forum, long-form chat room, and more. Discourse pares all the complexity away and puts just the essential stuff on screen – the conversations you care most about.
Key Features of Intuz Discourse Stack
- Discourse is easy to use and install
- It uses Ember.js framework and PostgreSQL serves as back-end database management system
- 100% open-source discussion management platform
- Incorporates all the required components installed for smooth running
- Built in moderation and governance system
- Scalable system designed for tablets and advanced web browsers
Discourse Free Stack
Intuz Discourse stack has postgres, ruby, rails, ember.js, discourse and scripts to make the Discourse stack usage more prominent.
Included With Application
Explore wide-range of Discourse tools Stack to uplift your community platform power-packed by Intuz
Need Support for Discourse Stack?
Install powerful, reliable and flexible mailing list software - discourse Stack with add-ons
Clients Go-to place for discussion platform – Discourse Stack
The setup was quite simple, we were on line in minutes. This product is working exactly as expected with better OK performance with t2.micro instance
I was struggling to set it up myself, but using this was just a bliss, in less than an hour I could fully configure my forum!
Let us know if there’s an opportunity for us to build something awesome together.