Category: Web Framework & Language
Last Updated: 2021-11-20
Intuz offers Secure, customizable and up-to-date Mean Stack AMI for AWS Marketplace
About Mean Stack
Mean, an abbreviation of MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, NodeJS is an open-source, free, opinionated full-stack Java Script application to build cloud-ready web application. Custom, scalable and ready to run Mean stack framework enables one to create modern websites and applications.
Key Features of Mean Stack Development
- MEAN is very easy to use with web UI
- Open-source, full-stack Java script framework
- Simplifies and accelerates web application development process
- Mean Stack is developed on MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, NodeJS and other packages
- Our AMI includes MongoExpress and scripts for backup, update and password recovery
- Intuz integrated webmin for file transfer
Mean Paid Stack
Intuz’s Mean stack AMI is built over nginx, mongo, nodejs, mongo-express, webmin, expressjs, angularjs and scripts which accelerates the web application development. Deploy Mean Stack and make wonderful web stack for your business.
Included With Application
Mean, Easy-to-deploy cloud-hosting application stack can be right match for Calenders, expense tracking, mapping and location tracking etc. site. Identify your best use-case and launch it with Intuz
Need Support for Mean Stack Installation?
Install Intuz’s AWS top rated cloud hosting application Mean Stack and empower your business
Client’s words are louder than what we say, read the happy clients testimonial
Just getting started, but seems to be a good AMI, installs easily.
Works well after installation, Instructions are very clear.
Let us know if there’s an opportunity for us to build something awesome together.