Last Updated: 2021-05-20
About Magento Stack
Magento is a popular open-source eCommerce platform useful for building just about any online business. Written in PHP, Magento offers a plethora of features such as multi-store and multi-shipping support, SEO-readiness, catalog management, deep analytics, and so on. Magento is backed by eBay and is available to use as a cloud app and on-premise. In addition, it can be integrated with 3000+ apps such as Zapier, Xero, Zendesk, and HubSpot.
Key Features Of Magento Stack
- Access to responsive owl carousels and banner sliders
- Implement post-purchase support automation
- Enable speed optimization and advanced JS bundling
- Install high-performing business modules that boost online store experience
- Enjoy multi-store, multi-brand customization from a single admin panel
- Can be installed on Windows, Mac, and Linux or deployed as a web-based or cloud solution
- Benefit from enterprise-grade security that makes the eCommerce platform resilient
Intuz’s Magento Paid Stack
The Intuz Magento stack offers you the flexibility to customize your online store however you like. From deployment to maintenance, you can trust us with Magento on AWS. Feel free to use our detailed documentation on the stack and access simplified scripts on Password, Update, and Snapshot management. Our Magento stack is easy to use, secure and provides consistent performance across platforms. Launch Magento on AWS Marketplace.
Included With Application
Let Intuz deploy Magento for you to drive growth opportunities for your eCommerce store
Looking for Magento deployment support? Talk to experts!
Use our highly compatible and versatile Magento stack installers for stable development.
Let us know if there’s an opportunity for us to build something awesome together.