Last Updated: 2023-12-12
Intuz offers PrestaShop, an open-source eCommerce platform, perfect for small to medium-sized businesses that want to create an online store.
About PrestaShop Stack
Award-winning PrestaShop is an innovative and efficient eCommerce solution for creating an online shop. It is highly customizable and has an easy-to-manage backend. Still, the basic version of PrestaShop comes loaded with numerous functionalities—such as customizable URLs, multi-store support, and marketplace integration with Amazon, Facebook and eBay, and so on. Plus, managing orders, products, customers, and tracking statistics are a breeze on PrestaShop.
Key Features Of PrestaShop Stack
- Installing and setting up a PrestaShop online store easy due to detailed documentation
- Comes with 600+ features, and 5,000+ modules and themes for greater appeal
- Available in 75 languages, it works for businesses in any country, using any currency
- Comes with a robust set of third-party integrations
- Supported by a growing global community of 500,000+ PrestaShop contributors
- Multiple payment gateway options available
Intuz’s PrestaShop Paid Stack
The Intuz PrestaShop Stack offers a one-click solution for the eCommerce solution on Amazon Web Service [AWS]. From the moment you launch PrestaShop with us, you are welcomed by an attractive pre-built online store—packed with the features and tools you need to run your business. Suppose you are worried about downloading and setting up PrestaShop, not to worry. We provide help with its documentation, including Password, Update, and Snapshot management scripts. Our users are guaranteed a secure, sustainable, and scalable eCommerce solution.
Included With Application
Deploy PrestaShop with Intuz conveniently and create an online store that makes you proud
Ready to get started with PrestaShop Stack?
Our rich ecosystem of PrestaShop Stack installers is easy-to-deploy and use.
Let us know if there’s an opportunity for us to build something awesome together.