Last Updated: 2021-11-20
About CouchDB Stack
CouchDB is an open-source and free-to-use software that integrates with your current data management infrastructure. You can store your data with JSON documents and access it on modern web and mobile apps. Since you have more control over CouchDB, there is a scope to adapt it to the unique needs of your business. It is highly scalable. CouchDB is available to use as a cloud app and on-premise.
Key Features Of CouchDB Stack
- Serve web apps directly out of the CouchDB stack
- Runs on various operating systems and virtualization tools
- Supported by a thriving community of developers worldwide
- Support master-to-master setups with automatic conflict detection
- Can be installed on Linux, Mac, Windows, or deployed on the cloud
- Facilitate a browser-based GUI for handling data, configuration, and permission
Intuz’s CouchDB Free Stack
Our stack is built for personalization, allowing businesses to modify it as per their requirements and launch on Amazon Web Services [AWS]. Feel free to utilize our detailed documentation on the CouchDB stack. We also offer Password management script. Our stack is easy to use, safe, and a consistent performer across platforms. What are you waiting for? Start with CouchDB Stack on AWS Marketplace today!
Included With Application
Enjoy a scalable solution for secure, durable data storage and replication with our CouchDB stack
Seeking guidance with the CouchDB stack? Fret not!
Our open-source and flexible CouchDB stack installers are incredibly simple to use.
You might be interested in
Explore variety of other exclusive stacks to launch and deploy your applications swiftly on AWS Marketplace
Let us know if there’s an opportunity for us to build something awesome together.