Category: CMS/Blog Management
Last Updated: 2021-11-08
Fully secure and scalable publication platform offering by Intuz with Ghost Stack, CloudFormation and container solution launch on Amazon Web Services
About Ghost stack
Ghost is an open-source beautifully designed content platform which makes it simple to publish personal blogs, manage large number of email newsletters and many more. It is built on Node.js technology which makes easy integration with other applications and tools for making it easier for content creators to grow their audience.
Key Features of Ghost Stack:
- Ghost is an open-source and adaptable content-publishing platform
- Integrated with phpMyAdmin for easy use of database and webmin for file transfer
- SSL for improved security
- Built-in SEO, analytics tools support make it possible to reach the huge number of audience and track readers without the need to install and configure plugins or extra modules
- It also has scripts for password recovery, backup, and managing snapshot and updates
Ghost Paid Stack
Intuz’s Ghost stack is a pre-configured, ready to run AMI for running it on Amazon EC2. It has apache2, MySQL, PHP, Nodejs, phpMyAdmin, webmin for easy and smooth functioning of Ghost stack.
Included With Application
Bring value to your content by installing Intuz’s Ghost AMI solutions for AWS marketplace
Need Support to deploy Ghost Stacks?
Ghost stack with high-end technology and apps installed to make the solution more proficient
You might be interested in
Explore variety of other exclusive stacks to launch and deploy your applications swiftly on AWS Marketplace
Let us know if there’s an opportunity for us to build something awesome together.