Category: CMS/Blog Management
Last Updated: 2023-01-23
Intuz offers Strapi.io, a headless, open-source NodeJS CMS businesses utilize for their professional website development requirements.
About Strapi.io Stack
The Strapi.io stack streamlines content delivery (such as text, images and video) across devices while saving the developers’ time and allowing them to use their preferred tools and frameworks to turn around work. It is highly extensible, and fully customizable. NodeJS, Python, React, PHP, and Java are some of the popular tools that integrate with Strapi.io.
Key Features Of Strapi.io Stack
- Provides a user-friendly interface for managing and organizing content, including the ability to create custom content types and fields.
- Includes built-in security features such as user authentication and role-based access control to help protect your API and data.
- Can be deployed on various platforms, including on-premises, cloud, or hybrid environments, making it easy to scale as your needs grow.
- Features an efficient, in-memory data store, which allows for fast data retrieval and manipulation.
- Allows one to easily manage multilingual content through its built-in localization feature.
Intuz’s Strapi.io Paid Stack
The paid stack can be customized to meet the specific needs of your business. Once tailored, it can be launched on Amazon Web Service (AWS). Our team provides detailed documentation on key features such as Snapshot, Update, and Password Management to ensure a seamless experience for you. Some other features included in Intuz’s paid stack are enterprise-grade security, automatic backups, and performance optimization. Launch Strapi.io on the AWS Marketplace now.
Included With Application
Deploy Strapi.io with Intuz for a high-performance, dynamic website experience. High performance guaranteed!
Hit a roadblock while using our Strapi.io stack?
Effortlessly download these user-friendly Strapi.io Stack installers in a matter of minutes.
You might be interested in
Explore variety of other exclusive stacks to launch and deploy your applications swiftly on AWS Marketplace
Let us know if there’s an opportunity for us to build something awesome together.