Category: Issue and Bug Tracking
Last Updated: 2021-09-16
Intuz offers user-friendly set-up of the pre-configured operating system and virtual application software - Phabricator CloudFormation Stack
About Phabricator stack
Phabricator is an open-source and robust platform, which has a set of tools for developing fruitful software. It is built using PHP language and available under Apache 2.0. It includes applications for pre-commit code review, repository hosting (supports Git, Mercurial, and SVN), issue tracking, project handling, customized task management, auditing source codes and many more.
Key Features of Phabricator CloudFormation Stack:
- Intuz Phabricator CloudFormation stack is a ready-to-run image on Amazon ECS
- It is installed with EC2 Autoscaling, RDS, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) and EFS, Multi-RDS
- Easy to install and use
- Application is ready to use in production
- Low Latency and Easy Recovery which is well-suited for high traffic on large-scale enterprise sites
- Completely open-source and scalable platform
Phabricator Paid CloudFormation
Intuz Phabricator paid CloudFormation incorporates with EFS, AS, ELB and RDS. It plays a major role in creating AWS resources which is easy to manage and saves time.
Included With Application
Transform your software development process by using Intuz’s Phabricator CloudFormation AMI
Need Support to install Phabricator Stack?
Launch Phabricator Stack to build responsive and better software for your business
Let us know if there’s an opportunity for us to build something awesome together.