Category: Social Networking
Last Updated: 2021-11-20
Accelerate your business communication by installing Openfire AMI power-packed by Intuz for Amazon Web Services
About Openfire Stack
Openfire is an open-source, instant messaging and group chat server for the XMPP (Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol) which us written in Java. User-friendly, independent platform supports SSL and it has web based control admin. Easy to set-up yet fully secure chat server enables organizations to make quick and effective internal communication.
Key Features of Openfire Stack
- It is easy to use with web UI
- Open-source and cross-platform functionality
- Openfire is integrated phpmyadmin and webmin for database and file transfer
- It includes Password Recovery, Snapshot, Update and Webmin management scripts
- RTC (Real Time Collaboration) server licensed which is under the open source Apache license
- It uses well-known and highly used open protocol for quick messaging named XMPP (Jabber)
Openfire Paid Stack
Intuz Openfire Stack has apache, php, mysql, phpmyadmin, webmin, Openfire and scripts which makes the usage of Openfire stack easier and efficient. We creates and distributes AMI for the use of developers or any other person who likes to focus on managing their Application.
Included With Application
Build your chat application with secure, simple and fully-scalable Openfire Server
Need Support to set-up Openfire Stack?
Make the use of robust and powerful chat server to outrage your business communication functionality
Glimpses of the success our clients have achieved with Intuz’s solution
Let us know if there’s an opportunity for us to build something awesome together.