ELK Stack Container
Category: Issue and Bug Tracking
Last Updated: 2021-09-16
About ELK Container
ELK CN is a free and open-source platform that helps pull data from multiple sources in any format, and visualizes it in real-time. It includes Logstash, Kibana and Elasticsearch.
Unfortunately, it does not support integration with phpMyadmin and Webmin for database management.
Key Features Of ELK Container
- Its installation can be done in an hour.
- Intuz ELK Stack Container is ready to run Amazon ECS.
- To launch the docker, you just need to access the Kibana dashboard.
- The container activates encryption for connections to the ELK CN database.
- Schedule and manage containers on a scalable cluster of virtual machines as per your business requirements.
Included With Application
Enjoy seamless bug tracking power with ELK stack — capture and resolve software issues hassle-free
Require any assistance with ELK stack? No worries!
Our open-source and dynamic ELK stack installers are easy to work with and up-to-date.
Let us know if there’s an opportunity for us to build something awesome together.