- Enter or Specify the Stack name to launch the CloudFormation
- Select the Primary Availability Zone for EC2 and RDS instance
- Select the Secondary Availability Zone for Salve RDS Database
Note: Do not use the same AZ as Master RDS
- Select the Instance Type as per your requirement
- Select the existing Key pair to enable SSH access for the instance
- Place the ip address range that can be used to SSH to the EC2 Instance
- Enter the EC2 AutoScaling Configuration Details
- Enter details for RDS Configuration : Instance Type, MySQL Admin Password, Multi-AZ Database and DB Allocated Storage.
- Tag your AWS Resources with Key and its Value For eg: Name (Key) : App Name(Value)
- Now, Click on Next
- Check the CloudFormation Configuration and if there is no change, Click on Create
- Once you Click on Create it will start the CloudFormation Setup and this process will take up to 30-35 minutes
- Now, you can check the Setup is Complete and it will show as CREATE_COMPLETE
Note: For application specific launch steps, refer detail AMI page.