Category: Source Code and Project Management
Last Updated: 2021-09-28
Intuz avails you OpenProject Stack on AWS which is built to support agile project methodology
About OpenProject Stack
OpenProject is a web-based project management system that is used for location-independent team collaboration. Collaborative project management solution, OpenProject is easy-to-use, powerful and also free. It also enables you to project conception and initiation, planning and definition, launch and execution, project tracking and closure.
Key Features of OpenProject Stack
- Intuz OpenProject is a pre-configured, ready to run image for running OpenProject on Amazon EC2
- With shared timelines you can activate the experience and creativity of your entire team to collaboratively create and visualize your project plan
- Support your project management process along the entire project life cycle-From project initiation to closure
- It has planning and scheduling functionality
- An open-source project management solution
- Intuz has integrated phpmyadmin & webmin with file transfer and scripts for password, backup, webmin and update management
OpenProject Paid Stack
Intuz OpenProject has apache2, mysql, php, phpmyadmin, java, ruby, OpenProject and scripts which make it easy for user to use OpenProject.
Included With Application
Deploy OpenProject Stack for easy task management, bug tracking, budgeting and planning of your project
Need Support for OpenProject Stack?
Community and enterprise edition Stack used by businesses across the globe to successfully manage the team and projects
You might be interested in
Explore variety of other exclusive stacks to launch and deploy your applications swiftly on AWS Marketplace
Let us know if there’s an opportunity for us to build something awesome together.